Saturday 14 July 2012

2. Have something published

Right. Now I know that this is no Harry Potter novel or an academic paper appearing in the British Journal or Archaeology but I don't care. It is in print, in the public domain, available for people to read therefore it counts as published in my eyes. Maybe instead of 'have something published' it should have been 'have my name in print' instead? 






If you'd like to hear more about my exciting scouting activities then just ask. And you never know this maybe the start of a string of publications - I am intending to write a book called 'A crash course to being a scout leader, surviving and not having a nervous breakdown' just in case you get dropped in it like I have, lol. Oh and also when I visit Lord Baden-Powell's grave in Kenya I will be recounting my experiences to the readers of Scouting magazine. . .


x

No comments:

Post a Comment