Sunday 10 June 2012

7. Learn to knit


Kitted up!


I'm going to see the knitting guru on Saturday that is my Nana (legend!) to get down with the basics, casting on, casting off, turning corners (does that have a special name?) 


I'm thinking that there are going to be a lot of naked sheep around with the number of times I cock it up (sorry sheep!)


My Nana live in Yorkshire so I can't just pop round when I go wrong so if you are reading this and can knit, or knows someone that can and would like to do their good deed for the year then make yourselves known and we can organise a knitting afternoon with coffee and cake!




Maybe I'm being over ambitious but I'm hoping to get really good so I can start making these by Christmas (courtesy of Lyndsay Airey) so if you haven't got your requests in yet then let me know what kind of Meerkat you'd like.


It's me if I were a Meerkat!


Raaaaaaarrrr


x

No comments:

Post a Comment